Step 1: Check Your Access
Are you approved to sell on Google Express? If not;
- You need to have a Google merchant account with products uploaded before you can apply for Google Express. Click here to create one.
- Then, fill out this form to express interest in joining the program.
You will receive a welcome email from the Google team once you’ve been approved.
Step 2: Contacting GeekSeller
Contact our support team to connect Google Express with GeekSeller. One of our specialists will discuss the details with you.
They will ask you the following questions:
- How are you planning to fulfill your orders? Do you work with a 3PL that does it for you, or do you pack and ship products in-house?
- If you ship in-house, how do you generate labels? Which shipping carriers do you use? Are you planning to use GeekSeller’s order management panel to generate and print shipping labels?
- Do you have your product data uploaded to the Google Merchant Center? Do the SKUs match the SKUs on other marketplaces?
- How would you like to synchronize quantities? Where do you want to enter quantity information? Do you want to adjust them using the GeekSeller interface or CSV? Would you like Google Express to share inventory levels with other marketplaces?
Step 3: Invite Geekseller to your Google Merchant Center
- Open the Merchant Center
- Click the 3 dots to the upper right side and select “Users”
- Add a new user using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select “Order management” under “User access”
- Send us an email to let us know you have invited us. In your email include your Merchant ID, so we can identify your account.
Step 4: Prepare and Submit your Products
At the moment, GeekSeller does not have a product setup option from within our panel. We recommend uploading products via Google Spreadsheet. Please contact us and we will assist you with this process.
If you need assistance with products creation, please invite GeekSeller to your Google Merchant Center.
Step 5: Synchronize your Quantities
Let the GeekSeller team know how you would like to adjust your quantities and we will set it up for you and provide more details.
- You can link different marketplaces together and have GeekSeller send quantity data from one marketplace to another.
- You can update quantity manually using the GeekSeller dashboard or via CSV file import using our Master Panel, see details here.
Step 6: Connecting Shipping Carriers and Managing Orders
To use our Master Panel to generate UPS and FedEx labels see below:
If you prefer to fulfill orders via ShipStation, this option will be available in the middle of November 2018.
If you need more carriers, we offer an integration with EasyPost. EasyPost offers 100+ carriers and the best available rates for USPS through Commercial Plus Pricing (GeekSeller does not receive any commision for referring sellers to EasyPost, we recommend this company based on their outstanding service and great pricing).