Important! Do not mark the test order as done before you complete this step.
Make sure you place 2 test orders (not just one) – first order should be shipped and returned, the other one canceled, see details below.
CREATE TEST ORDERS
1. Find one product uploaded to Walmart without errors.
2. Go to Walmart.GeekSeller.com: change the price of this item to a small ammount (e.g. $10), and update the quantity to 2 units. To make sure the data was submitted to Walmart, click buttons ‘Export Qty to Walmart’ and ‘Export Prices to Walmart’ on the top of the dashboard).
3. Go to partner.walmart.com unfold the Launch Checklist drop-down menu, and select “Complete Item & Order Testing.”
If, for some reason, you do not see this drop-down menu or a “Complete Item & Order Testing” link, please contact Walmart support and let them know that you are unable to place the test orders.
4. On this page of partner.walmart.com publish your product by clicking the “Publish Item” link on the right (you can only do that for items that are in Stage status. If an item is still in process, wait for it to enter Stage status. If there is an error on the product, please contact GeekSeller support).
Once you publish the item, it will become available for customers.
5. On the same page, after your item is published, click the Purchase Item link. It will take you to the listing page where you need to place an order. You will have to create a customer account on Walmart.com to purchase your product. Make two separate purchases.
If, for some reason, you cannot place a test order, please create a Walmart support ticket requesting test orders to be placed by the Walmart support team.
After you have test orders created, you need to complete them:
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO COMPLETE TEST ORDERS (must be complete via GeekSeller interface)