Follow these steps to start selling on Jet and Walmart through GeekSeller.
Invite GeekSeller to your Jet account
Invite GeekSeller to your Partner.Jet.com account as a developer, using your unique onboarding email address.
1. Create a New Product through the interface
2. Import from XLS or CSV
3. Import products through other integrations (Shopify, eBay, etc.)
4. GeekSeller can also download existing product data from Jet
You may see product data errors within your GeekSeller Jet panel. All errors must be fixed before data is submitted to Jet.
Submit to Jet
You can export product data directly from GeekSeller if you have fewer than 500 products, but if you have a larger catalog, GeekSeller will submit them in bulk on your behalf.
Product Errors from Jet
Product data errors should be fixed within a week of the first submission. Our team can help you find and fix your data errors. If there are no discernable errors, resubmitting the data may be enough to fix the issue. After submitting your data a second time, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know.
Contact Partner@Jet.com if your products are not live four weeks after submitting with no errors.
If you haven’t applied to sell on Walmart yet, you can do so using our special application.
Import Products to GeekSeller
- Create a New Product through the interface
- Import from XLS or CSV
- Import products through other integrations (Shopify, eBay, etc.)
- GeekSeller can also download existing product data from Walmart
Fix Errors before submitting to Walmart. GeekSeller panel can detect the most common issues with products.
- Check all boxes in the top left
- Click on the “Bulk Action” menu
- Choose “Export to Walmart”
- Submit quantities by clicking “Export Qty to Walmart”
Your account will go live 2-3 days after test orders have been completed and you have submitted 1,000 SKUs or at least 10% of your catalog.