To add a Shopify account:
1. Go to Shopify.GeekSeller.com > Manage Accounts
2. Click the Add New Shopify Account button
3. You will be asked to provide a nickname for the account.
4. Your new account will appear.
- Provide your original Shopify URL (not your custom web address) without “https://”.
It should be structured like this: your-store-name.myshopify.com
- Click Authorize, you’ll be redirected to an authorization page on Shopify.com. Make sure you’re logged in to the desired account before authorizing.
5. As soon as you authorize, you will be taken back to the GeekSeller panel. If the authorization was successful, you’ll see the message shown to the right.
Using this Feature
To switch between accounts, use the drop-down located in the top right corner of the GeekSeller Shopify panel.
You can only view one Shopify account at a time from GeekSeller. Do not open separate windows or tabs to log in to a different Shopify account in each one, as this will not work properly.