Starting February 15th, 2018
All Sellers should maintain an Order Defect Rate (ODR) of 2% or lower to meet the minimum Seller Performance Standards. The ODR is the number of orders with any defect divided by your total number of Purchase Orders.
Sellers will be given a 60-day grace period to adhere to the new standards, unless they are extremely under-performing.
Sellers will also be monitored regarding the following factors:
On Time Acknowledgement Rate: >99%
Jet expects Retail Partners to acknowledge all orders within 15 minutes or less. Greater than 99.0% must be acknowledged within 15 minutes, and 100% must be acknowledged within two hours. If an order is not acknowledged within 2 hours, the order is void and made available to other Retail Partners.
Order Processing Time: >99.3% within 24 hours
Jet expects Retail Partners to fulfill orders (pick, pack, and ship) on the same day or within one business day.. If Jet determines that the Retail Partner has significantly exceeded the fulfillment processing time and has not yet shipped the order, Jet reserves the right to cancel the unfulfilled portion of the order on the Retail Partner’s behalf.
Valid Tracking Rate: 100%
Jet expects all Retail Partners to work with reliable logistics providers that are able to provide accurate carrier information and a valid package tracking number at the time of shipment. For a tracking number to be valid, it must be recognized on the carrier website at the time of shipment and provide accurate information during transit.
How ODR is calculated:
ODR is determined by four different factors, which you can find in the Jet Partner Portal, on the dashboard just below the ODR widget:
- The number of orders rejected divided by the number orders received in the period
- Cancellation Defects
- The number of orders with any unit cancelled divided by the number of orders received in the period
- Late Delivery Defects
- The number of orders fully delivered with any late shipment divided by the number of orders received in the period
- Return and Refund Defects
- The number of orders with any unit returned or refunded due to merchant fault divided by the number of orders received in the period
Important to know:
- The ODR can be calculated over any historical order period but will be presented in Partner Portal for a 14-day and 90-day period.
- Sellers with 50 or greater transactions over the past 120 days are evaluated based on the past three months.
- Sellers with fewer than 50 transactions and more than 120 days on the platform are evaluated based on the past 12-month period.
- For new sellers who recently completed onboarding and have less than 50 transactions in the past 120 days, ODR will be displayed but sellers will not face potential suspension until they have been live for 120 days on the platform.