GeekSeller Master Panel > Products
GeekSeller offers a panel that displays an overview of your listings across the platforms.
This panel allows you to sort by product by SKU, Title, and statuses on each marketplace:
You can also download all this data to a CSV file with a button located in the right top corner:
When you click on a status, it will take you to a panel that allows you to edit a product on the specific marketplace. No status means a product is not available on your platform.
- For eBay, Jet and all Walmart platforms, a link will take you to GeekSeller panel of a specific marketplace
- For Etsy, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, and Amazon, a link will take you directly to the platform edit page. You need to be logged in to your platforms to make it work. For example, when you click on a status link in a Shopify column it will redirect you to your Shopify.com account product edit page.
- At the moment, there are no links to Overstock product edit page.
Important things to keep in mind:
- For Jet, Walmart, eBay, Shopify, and Amazon, we do NOT import automatically products to GeekSeller. This means, when you add a new product to Amazon, we will not bring it to GeekSeller automatically. You need to first go to your Amazon GeekSeller panel and request the import of products.
- For Etsy, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce, GeekSeller can automatically detect an existence of products on those platforms, without prior import request.
We update statuses multiple times a day, however, you can force the update with a button:
Currently it takes about 15 minutes to update your statuses and you need to refresh the page to see new values.