Jet uses Fulfillment Nodes to represent your warehouses. You can add new fulfillment nodes from Partner.Jet.com > Fulfillment. This post will go over a few options available for updating your inventory.
- Update a single product from the products list view:
- Simply enter the updated quantity and hit the small update button below the quantity field.
- Updating more than one product from the list view:
- Enter the updated quantities in each field without hitting the small update quantity button under each listing.
- Instead, once you’re done updating all the products on a single page, hit the button at the bottom of your screen.
- From an individual product’s “Edit Product” page
- Click on the SKU and update the quantity
- Hit the ‘Save and Export to Jet” button to export the quantity right away
- Alternatively, you can save without exporting and either export multiple products at once from the products page or request that the GeekSeller team submit your products to Jet in bulk.
- Update quantity using a file
- Go to Tools > Bulk Qty Update
- Download your inventory file
- Update your quantities and save the file
- Then go to Tools > Import from CSV and import the file
5. You can also have your quantity synchronized with outside numbers: