Due to limitations of Amazon API, GeekSeller can retrieve up to date quantities from FBM every 2 hours. Some users chose to specify a percentage of Amazon inventory to be shown on Jet.
You can adjust it in Extensions > Amazon.
This is how it works:
If 100% is provided, GeekSeller will submit to Jet all the quantity which we read from your FBM every 2 hours (this frequency of updates is limited by Amazon API).
If you provide a number smaller than 100 (we suggest for example 70%), our system will submit to Jet only this specified quantity to Jet. Also, if you have on FBM less than 5 products we will submit to Jet quantity 1, while if FBM has only quantity 1 we will submit to Jet quantity 0.
1. If provided value is 100% we submit to Jet the same quantity which is provided by FBM every 2 hours.
2. If provided value is less than 100%:
– we submit only the provided percentage of FBM quantity to Jet
– if FBM quantity is smaller than 5, we submit quantity 1 to Jet
– if FBM quantity is 1, we submit to Jet quantity 0