If you sell unique products, you will need to create new listings on Amazon. However, if your products are already listed on Amazon by other sellers, you can try joining a listing on Amazon.
You can join a single listing through your Amazon Seller Central by going to Catalog > Add Product, then use the Search Amazon’s catalog box to find and join the listing. GeekSeller enables you to join listings in bulk.
Using GeekSeller to Join Amazon Listings
The life cycle of a product on GeekSeller’s Amazon panel:
Joining a listing on Amazon
- Go to GeekSeller’s Amazon Panel > Tools > Product Import and import a simple spreadsheet containing SKU and ASIN (UPC, EAN). It is not required, but we recommend including a Price column.
- After the upload, select imported products, then from Bulk action choose Join Amazon Listing.
- Products may go back to the draft section with errors.
IMPORTANT: If one product fails, the entire submission may also fail. Go to Products > Products with error to check which products failed.
- If products are successfully submitted, they will appear in your Amazon Seller Central.
- Submitted products will be marked as Published and we will request more data from Amazon. Data from Amazon will not overwrite existing GeekSeller data. Do not modify product data during the import. Keep in mind:
- Imports take place every hour, so there will be a delay between your request and update on GeekSeller.
- New imports will not be executed if prior requests are still in progress for your account.
- GeekSeller will send you a link requesting category mapping when we receive the missing data from Amazon. After the category mapping, we will send an email confirmation with imported products in a spreadsheet.
- ERROR: You are not authorized to list products under this brand.
SOLUTION: Gain approval to sell this brand.
You can request it by going to your Amazon Seller Central > Catalog > Add Product. Then use the Search Amazon’s catalog to find the product and follow the instructions for requesting approval.
- ERROR: Merchant is not authorized to sell products under this restricted product group.
SOLUTION: See the solution explained in the error above.
- ERROR: Element ‘Value’: ‘XXXXXXX’ is not a valid value of the local atomic type.
SOLUTION: The provided value is not correct. This usually applies to ASINs. Adjust the provided value and resubmit.