How it works
Master Panel Product Management section is the place where sellers can see all their products from connected marketplaces.
Editing products and export to marketplace
- Let’s say I am want to fix the title of this product:
- After the change is made, you need to approve it by clicking Save. Please note this does not export data to Marketplace, it only saves data in our system.
- To send a new title to the marketplace, select a product and click Export to Market:
Single products and groups
No matter which marketplace you add products to, you always use a column Group ID to connect products in a group. Do not add parent products, even if you would normally do it on the marketplace. For example, in Seller Central on Amazon you will create first a parent with for example SKU: Parent-1, then you would add two variants v-1 and v-2. In our system you only create variant SKUs and use GroupID to connect them.
This technique is universal for all the marketplaces. For example, if you now want to convert this product to a Walmart product, all you need to do is replace the Marketplace column values to Walmart.
Using Marketplace and Account columns
At the moment the only way to create a product is to import it via file. To create a product technically you need only two columns: SKU and Marketplace.
If you happen to have multiple accounts on a marketplace (for example a few eBay stores connected) you will also need to provide the account name.
|c-1||ebay||ebay US Account 1|
|c-1||ebay||ebay US Account 1|
Transfer products between marketplaces
- Let’s say you want to move your Shopify products to Walmart. Use the Account filter (A) to select your Shopify store products only, then select (B) products you want to transfer and click Transfer (C).
- You will see a popup, where you select which account you want those products to be copied to. Click Copy Products and follow the instructions. You may need to map categories. Make sure to complete this step, as this is a crucial part of data transfer between marketplaces. Copying may take time, do not close your browser.
- Select products you want to delete and click Delete.
- Please remember, that this action removes products only from our system. This does not remove, archive or retire products on marketplaces.
Import products from CSV
- Go to Products > Import, we support XLS and CSV files. We strongly recommend using CSV, as this format keeps your files small and is very convenient when uploading large amounts of data.
- We offer column mapping, in most cases, we should be able to automatically map your columns (we recommend using our templates), but if for some reason we cannot automatically map them, you can do it manually here.
- If your files contain a category column, you will have a chance to map categories.
- We show a preview step.
- If we detect any errors or warnings you will be informed about this.
- If there is any unexpected error, please take a screenshot of your page and send it to our support. You should not try to re-import data.
Export products to CSV and creating templates
Master Panel shows all the common values that all the marketplaces share. This means, no matter which marketplace you edit products for the following values will be accepted (please note that there are some exceptions such as some marketplaces supporting only product identification number, while other allow to provide multiple- UPC, EAN, GTIN etc.):
- Main Image
- Image 1
- Image 2
- Image 3
- Image 4
- Image 5
- Image 6
- Image 7
- Image 8
- Image 9
- Image 10
- Image 11
- Group ID
- Product Name
- Category Name
- Shipping Weight
- Shipping Height
- Shipping Length
- Shipping Width
If you want to edit additional, marketplace-specific values, do not export a file from the main Product Page, but go to Products > Export. Then select which marketplace you want to export for and a file specific to the marketplace. For example for Walmart:
You will notice that a file exported from this page will contain all the common headers plus all headers supported only by the marketplace.
This is important to remember that when you import those values via our file importer, you will not be mapping them, but rather select the option “map to attribute if such exists.”
There are some global limits, as well as limits per marketplace. Those limits will be adjusted or entirely removed in the upcoming updates of the functionality.
- Global limits:
- We show only selected columns, to edit detailed product information click EDIT button.
- You cannot upload image files from this panel to our server, you need to provide a link to a file. To import an image tp the server, click EDIT link to do t via the product edit page.
- Different marketplaces support different attributes. For example, Google does not see UPC, EAN etc. as separate codes (in contrast to for example Walmart), Google marketplace accepts only one value called GTIN. If you upload a value to the marketplace that is not supported, this value will not be shown in the panel and will not be saved.
- This panel does not support yet all the marketplaces however you can already use it for: Walmart US, CA and DSV, eBay, Amazon, Google, Shopify, MercadoLibre.
- If you have more than 100,000 products total across all marketplaces, search functionality is limited to allow searching only for matching “starts at.”
- You cannot modify GroupID after you create a group. In order to convert a group of variants into individual products, you need to create a new product.
- Once you create a product, you will be able to modify only the main image for your variants via this panel.
- Once a product is created, you cannot modify groupID. In order to convert a group of variants into individual products, you need to create a new product.
- You cannot modify GroupID after you create a group.
- When you see a row with a red background, this means a product has serious data errors, and we will not be able to use it to create on a marketplace. Such products do not even have an EDIT button. This situation should not really happen, but if it does, your only option is to delete it manually and recreate such a product.
- Red color SKU means the SKU value contains hidden space. Please note, this error is easy to fix when you are working with a draft, but if a product is already published, fixing it may need recreating a product.
A – This products page is located in our Master Panel.
B – Buttons to modify the view, and interact with data in bulk. For example to export data to a file or export product changes to marketplaces.
C – Edit Column panel, allows you to decide which columns should be visible.
D – Checkboxes to select multiple products.
E – edit link takes you to a details page to edit products
F – The main product table, you can rearrange columns of this view, you can use headers to filter out data. Not all values are possible to edit, which depends on the marketplace limits.
G – You can adjust the number of products to be shown per page and go to other pages (pagination).