If you ship an order and it is lost by the carrier, Walmart expects you to refund the buyer or ship a replacement to them.
If your shipment was insured, you may be able to file a claim with the carrier to request reimbursement.
If you choose to ship a replacement
- Create the shipment using all of the original order details.
- Open a case with Walmart including the details of the order and the new tracking number. Be sure to mention that the order was lost in transit and include supporting information, if possible.
If you choose to refund the order
- Go to the Orders section of your GeekSeller Walmart account and click on the lost order ID.
- Click “Refund” at the bottom of the order page.
- In the refund form, choose the reason “Item Not Received By Customer”. In the comments section write “Lost in transit.”
- Refund the full amount charged to the customer.