How it works
- Let’s assume you received three orders from Walmart.ca, and you want to ship them via SWW Ground.
- You will print labels for each shipment and place them on the boxes.
- Then, you will consolidate those orders — you will put them onto another big box and use the Consolidation functionality to print one more label that will go on the big box. This consolidation box will ship to one of Walmart’s hubs located in the US.
How to consolidate SWW Ground orders via GeekSeller interface
- Go to GeekSeller Master Panel > Orders section, select an order, and print SWW Ground Label. You will attach this label to the package with products sold in this order.
- Print labels for all the orders you want to consolidate; make sure they are marked as Shipped.
- Select Shipped orders you want to consolidate.
- From the bulk action, menu click Consolidate (Walmart CA)
- You will be taken to the page with consolidation shipment details. Walmart requires a seller to supply the Consolidated Shipping Label. You can generate it on this screen using a GeekSeller provided carrier, or you can generate a label outside of GeekSeller and insert the tracking number on this screen. Either way, as soon as you have the tracking number for the Consolidated Shipping Label (you will affix this label on the large box containing the individual order), you need to Submit the consultation information to Walmart.
- You can see all your consolidated groups in a panel located under Orders > Walmart CA Consolidations.
- All the orders you consolidated will be marked with an icon shown below (located in a column carrier). You can click on the icon to see a popover containing a link to the consolidation details.