How to create your UPS Access Key
- Log in to your ups.com account.
- Use this link to access the “UPS Developer Kit” page: https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit?loc=en_US
- Now click on “Request an access key”
- Select the option “I was informed by a software vendor that I need to obtain an access key to share with them” , provide GeekSeller as the Software name and choose an account you want to connect:
- In step 2 provide your primary contact (your data).
- The secondary contact information should be GeekSeller, phone: 8443343377, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Then click on “Request Access Key”
- Look for your access key in your email. Please note it might take even 15 minutes to receive this email from UPS.