The GeekSeller BigCommerce extension allows to sending quantities from BigCommerce to GeekSeller to other marketplaces. More features are in the works and will be announced soon.
Important! Before you connect your BigCommerce store to GeekSeller system perform a backup of your products.
To connect your BigCommerce store to GeekSeller you will need 4 values:
Your BigCommerce store URL
You can get this domain by logging in to your BigCommerce store and copying it from the browser’s URL section. The URL will have a format: http://store-xxxx.mybigcommerce.com/.
Client ID, Client Secret, Access Token
- Log in to your BigCommerce store
- Go to Advanced Settings > API Accounts
- Create an API Account and name it ‘GeekSeller’
- Copy API Path from this page, you will need this value
- Select OAuth Scopes and select ‘modify’ for the following items: Content, Orders, Order Transactions, Products
- In the last step you will be provided the values you need:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Access Token