Sellers can complete Walmart returns and refunds through their Walmart Seller Center or through GeekSeller. Let’s go over how to process them through GeekSeller.
- You will receive an email each time you receive a new refund or return and when the statuses of existing requests change. Click here for details on refund/return statuses.
- Login to your GeekSeller account and go to the Returns section.
- Returns s marked as “Initiated” should not be edited; This status indicates that the item is on its way to your return location. Returns marked with the status “Received” need to be processed within 48 hours of the status change. Otherwise, Walmart will trigger an automatic refund.
- Click on the refund that you want to edit.
- You refund each line item separately:
- You will see this popup:
- Once you’re done, the status will change to “Completed.”
You can apply overrides on the SKU level (use the product edit page in GeekSeller):
Please review this post to understand Walmart’s expectations before you adjust your refunds or global settings.