Please contact us at Support@GeekSeller.com to activate it.
What does this feature do?
When this feature is active, GeekSeller sends orders from a given marketplace to Shopify and sends tracking from Shopify back to that marketplace.
- Orders must be canceled on corresponding GeekSeller panel, not on Shopify
- GeekSeller syncs quantites between Shopify and other marketplaces every 2 hours
- When a new order comes in, GeekSeller checks the quantity on Shopify before acknowledging it
- Your Shopify inventory policy must be “Shopify tracks this product’s inventory”, please refer to this guide to set it up: https://support.geekseller.com/knowledgebase/set-up-inventory-tracking-on-products-in-shopify/. If you have an unlimited amount of products, simply put a large number there.
- Sellers cannot contact buyers with any promotional materials or send automated emails, invoices, or notifications. This is why we only provide the buyer’s name.
- Each order is tagged to identify its origin
- Shopify’s API does not allow shipping charges to be assigned to orders placed outside of Shopify. GeekSeller provides information about shipping charges and delivery expectations as notes on the order.