Solution: Review the potential causes below and eventually contact Walmart support for more details.
This error is usually caused by one of the following reasons:
- For some reason, your account is not live yet, most likely due to your onboarding not being fully complete. Check our Walmart onboarding guide.
- Your account might be suspended.
- We recommend checking out our blog post on the most common suspension reasons and how to appeal, which you can find at the following link: https://www.geekseller.com/blog/walmart-suspension/.
- Also, this link might be useful if you cannot access your seller center and you need to create an appeal document: https://support.geekseller.com/knowledgebase/how-to-contact-walmart-if-your-account-is-terminated-with-appeal-template-for-download/.
- Additionally, Walmart has a helpful guide on their Seller Help Center that provides information on handling account suspensions. You can access this guide at the following link: https://sellerhelp.walmart.com/seller/s/guide?language=en_US&article=000007903.