Walmart has strict shipping standards including unique timelines and policies. Failure to understand Walmart’s shipping standards can result in the suspension of your account so please read carefully and email us at Support@GeekSeller.com if you need clarification.
Free Value Shipping
Free Value shipping is enabled by default and allows sellers to fulfill orders using slower, but cheaper, shipping service levels without carrier restrictions.
- Free Value is only supported in the “48 State – Street” region
- Free Value transit time is 3-7 business days by default
- Free Value shipping price is free for the buyer
Please see this article for details on how to override free value shipping for your products through GeekSeller.
Standard, Expedited, and Next Day Shipping
These options can be offered in addition to or in place of Free Value Shipping.
- These shipping methods can be enabled/disabled for any region
- Across your entire catalog using your Walmart Seller Center
- For specific products using GeekSeller’s shipping exceptions
- Transit times are preconfigured to the following ranges for “48 State – Street” and “48 State – PO Box” regions:
- Standard: 2-5 business days
- Expedited: 1-2 business days
- Next Day: 0-1 business days
- For other regions, Sellers can select different transit times.
Sellers choose what they charge buyers for these methods and have the option to offer these methods for free.
Large and bulky items (LTL) that can’t be delivered through ground or air carrier services must be configured with Freight shipping.
This method can only be configured item by item using Shipping Overrides. Setting an override to enable Freight shipping for an item will replace all other shipping methods set up for that item.
- Freight shipping can be enabled/disabled for any region
- Freight transit time is set to 5-10 business days for all regions by default
- Sellers can choose what they charge buyers for Freight shipping, or offer it for free.