The listing duration is the length of time during which a listing is visible to buyers on eBay.
Important information about the “Listing Duration” field:
- The length of time for fixed price listings can be 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 30 days or “Good ‘Til Canceled”
- If you select the “Good ‘Til Cancelled” option (show a product until you’ve sold all your items), make sure to activate the out-of-stock option on your eBay account (see details).
- To create a 1-day listing, you’ll need to have a feedback score of at least 10 (see details)
The Listing Duration does not relist your products on its own. For this, you need to use the Relist after field.
The “Relist After” field reflects the number of days between when a listing starts and when it will be relisted.
Important information about the “Relist After” field:
- Days will be counted from the moment your listing is created on eBay.
- GeekSeller will clearly display the date when this will occur in GMT (the timezone that eBay’s API operates in).
- eBay fees may apply for each relist because this function creates a new listing, a copy of the original that ended.