To add a new or additional eBay account please follow these steps:
- Log in to GeekSeller Master Panel and select My Account > Integrations.
- Click Add New Integration button and select eBay.
- Type in your account nickname and click Next on this popup, this will automatically create a new connection on your integration list.
- In the next step, you need to Authorize your account to finish the integration. You will be redirected to an authorization page on eBay.com. Be sure you are logged in to the desired eBay account before authorizing it.If the authorization was successful, you will see this message:
- You can now edit your eBay connection to set up the inventory flow. You can also change the account name or remove authorization by clicking edit.
- After you successfully add an account you can switch to the eBay panel through the Master dropdown and start the import of your eBay products.