If you don’t see anything on this page your API keys may be missing or incorrect, or Walmart’s API may be down. Please contact GeekSeller support for assistance.
When you submit a new product to Walmart or update product information, you should check the “Export Statuses” tab to confirm your information was processed correctly.
To do this, click Export Statuses. If you see a green checkmark your information was processed successfully if it is a red X there were errors in your export feed and you can click “See Details” for more information.
This shows you a list of export feeds you have submitted to Walmart with Product Information. You will want to review any failed items. To do this, click ‘See Details’ and you will be taken to the following page:
Here you can see which products failed and the error message Walmart returned. You can also run an Extended Test which will show you specific errors detected by our system. Please refer to our Walmart Errors FAQ for detailed descriptions of errors. If you would like to review the error of your items in bulk please check this guide for instructions.
Please note, if you need to contact Walmart for any related issues, please be sure to provide the corresponding Export Feed ID.
Breakdown of Export Statuses sections
A Feed ID is a unique code assigned to your export. This code can be used to communicate with GeekSeller and/or Walmart support about specific issues.
This is the date and time when the feed was sent. This information can be used to help you find the specific feed.
There are several kinds of files that we send to Walmart. The most important are:
- Item Create/Update – These files contain all of your product’s data.
- Qty Update – These files contain only quantity data.
- Price Update – These files contain only price data.
- Items Sent – This is the number of products in your feed
- Succeeded – How many of those products have been updated/created successfully
- Failed – How many of those products have not been updated/created due to some kind of error
- Processing – How many products Walmart still hasn’t sent a success or failure call
- IN PROGRESS – We’re still waiting for Walmart to send more info on the feed
- PROCESSED – Walmart has sent all of the info